The Answer Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018 Views: 1731
If you are having issues logging in, please call 770-962-7580 and ask for the IT student help desk. In many cases, the issue can be resolved by following these steps.
Please check these things:
- Make sure you’re using Chrome or Firefox.
- Make sure you use the big blue LOGIN button.
Please do these things:
- Clear your cache. Click for instructions on how to clear cache.
- Restart your computer and then wait 10-15 minutes. It can also take up to 30 minutes.
- Try logging in again.
- You can also try switching browsers. Switch to either Chrome of Firefox if one doesn't work for you.
Distance Education Technical Issues
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org