The Answer Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016 Views: 161
You have logged into Dashboard for the first time and must set up your verification information to reset your password. Here are instructions if you chose the Authentication Phone option.
- Select the "Set it up now" link
- Choose your country or region
- Eenter your phone number
- Choose either "text me" or "call me"
If you selected "text me":
- A message displays telling you a verification code was sent to your phone.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your phone and select the "verify" button.
If you selected "call me"
- A message displays saying, "We're calling your phone, Please answer it to continue."
- Microsoft will call the number listed and ask you to press the “#” key to verify your number
When you have chosen your Authentication Option (or options), select the "finish" button. You will be redirected back to Dashboard.
Gwinnett Tech is committed to meeting the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Standards and Guidelines stated in Section 508 and the technical standards. Please report any accessibility issues to your instructor or contact Lisa Richardson at 678-226-6691 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 8:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1pm
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm (remote service)
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library