The Answer Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016 Views: 194
You have logged into Dashboard for the first time and must set up your verification information to reset your password. Here are instructions if you chose the Authentication Email option.
- Select the "Set it up now" link
- Enter your email address and click the "email me" button IMPORTANT NOTE: use your personal email here, not your student email.
- You will see a message saying, "We've sent an email message containing a verification code to your inbox."
- Go to your personal email and look for the message: Your code is: ##### (it will be a number)
- Enter the code into the Dashboard and select the "Verify" button
When you have chosen your Authentication Option (or options), select the "finish" button. You will be redirected back to Dashboard.
Gwinnett Tech is committed to meeting the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Standards and Guidelines stated in Section 508 and the technical standards. Please report any accessibility issues to your instructor or contact Lisa Richardson at 678-226-6691 or email her at email@example.com.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 8:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1pm
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm (remote service)
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library