The Answer Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016 Views: 323
Even if you are using GTC Dashboard for the very first time you may have to reset your password in these situations:
- your default password is not working (Note default password is always "gtc" and then your six digit birthday MMDDYY, example: "gtc010580")
- your password has expired (this happens if you are a new student and have not logged into your account within the past 90 days)
Here is all you need to do.
This is what you see once your login attempt has failed because the system could not verify you:
Click on "contact an administrator."
This is what you will see next.
Now you will have to wait fifteen minutes!
After at least fifteen minutes, login again using your new TEMPORARY password, which will have these three components:
- gtc (lower case!)
- Your birthdate in mmddyy format: For example, if your birtday is Janurary 5th, 1980, the mmddyy format = 010580
- Your Student ID (or 900) number: 900123456
- Your password would be reset to: gtc010580900123456
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library