The Answer Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 51
We have a number of resources that will help you find the qualities of a good manager. Consider looking in our collection of reference eBooks, Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL).
- Access GVRL - A direct link is provided below. Off-campus access requires GALILEO password.
- Select a publication to view - click on "Business"
- Browse to the title, "How to Be an Even Better Manager"
- Open this eBook and read. Chapter one contains an outline of the purpose of management and leadership.
There are also some encyclopedias in GVRL that may be relevant:
- Encyclopedia of Leadership
- Encyclopedia of Management
- Encyclopedia of Small Business
For further research you may want to consider other resource options. Refer to the Libguide for Management to see what is available.
Gwinnett Tech is committed to meeting the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Standards and Guidelines stated in Section 508 and the technical standards. Please report any accessibility issues to your instructor or contact Lisa Richardson at 678-226-6691 or email her at email@example.com.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 8:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1pm
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm (remote service)
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library