The Answer Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 34
We can recommend several resources that will help you answer this question.
- Access Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) and look at these three titles:
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life, 2nd ed., 5v, 2009
- Countries and Their Culture, 4v, 2001
- Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion, 3v, 2005
- Fashion, Costume, and Culture: Clothing, Headwear, Body Decorations, and Footwear through the Ages, 5v, 2004
- Also use Encyclopedia Britannica, where you will find comprehensive coverage of countries
- Another excellent resources is ImageQuest - a great place to find pictures that will enhance your speech or presentation!
Remember that off-campus access to these resources requires GALILEO password.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library