The Answer Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 41
We can recommend several resources that will help you answer this question.
- Access Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) and look at these three titles:
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life, 2nd ed., 5v, 2009
- Countries and Their Culture, 4v, 2001
- Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion, 3v, 2005
- Fashion, Costume, and Culture: Clothing, Headwear, Body Decorations, and Footwear through the Ages, 5v, 2004
- Also use Encyclopedia Britannica, where you will find comprehensive coverage of countries
- Another excellent resources is ImageQuest - a great place to find pictures that will enhance your speech or presentation!
Remember that off-campus access to these resources requires GALILEO password.
Gwinnett Tech is committed to meeting the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Standards and Guidelines stated in Section 508 and the technical standards. Please report any accessibility issues to your instructor or contact Lisa Richardson at 678-226-6691 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 8:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1pm
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm (remote service)
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library