The Answer Last Updated: Feb 05, 2019 Views: 119
Access website: www.gtc-web.org
Login to secure area
- User Id: enter your student ID or social security number
- PIN: enter your birth date in 6-digit format (MMDDYY)
Select Student Services & Financial Aid
Select Register for Classes
Select Select Term (registration quarter), click Submit Term
Highlight the appropriate subject in the scroll down box.
Click on Class Search
Choose the appropriate section by clicking in the box in the left hand column.
View your schedule
- Make changes if necessary using the pull down action block, make sure to click on the Submit Changes button.
- Refer to the What Ifs regarding error message
Click Menu Button at top right corner to return to Registration Menu
Scroll down to and open Registration Fee Assessment
- Pay by credit card on-line or in person by the deadline indicated
Select Student Detail Schedule from the link at the bottom of the Fee Assessment screen
Print your schedule from this screen
- Select view on the toolbar
- Select “text size” from drop down box
- Select “smallest”
Verify your address, phone number, and e-mail on the personal information screen
Submit changes as necessary to email@example.com
- All students are assigned GTC email accounts within one business day of your initial registration.
- You may view your email address in the Personal Information section.
- Contact Registrar's Office at 770.962.7580, ext. 6621 by phone
- firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail
- 9am - 5pm Monday–Thursday; 8am - 4pm Friday
Gwinnett Tech is committed to meeting the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Standards and Guidelines stated in Section 508 and the technical standards. Please report any accessibility issues to your instructor or contact Lisa Richardson at 678-226-6691 or email her at email@example.com.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 8:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1pm
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm (remote service)
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library