The Answer Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 40
We can recommend several resources that will help you answer this question.
- Access Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) and look at these three titles:
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life, 2nd ed., 5v, 2009
- Countries and Their Culture, 4v, 2001
- Also use Encyclopedia Britannica, where you can search Japan and Water and find information related to the tsunami
- Another excellent resources is ImageQuest - a great place to find pictures that will enhance your speech or presentation!
Opposing Viewpoints has some information on Japan Drinking Water related to radiation and the 2011 tsunami
Remember that off-campus access to these resources requires GALILEO password.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library