The Answer Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014 Views: 40
We can recommend several resources that will help you answer this question.
- Access Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) and look at these three titles:
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life, 2nd ed., 5v, 2009
- Countries and Their Culture, 4v, 2001
- Also use Encyclopedia Britannica, where you can search Japan and Water and find information related to the tsunami
- Another excellent resources is ImageQuest - a great place to find pictures that will enhance your speech or presentation!
Opposing Viewpoints has some information on Japan Drinking Water related to radiation and the 2011 tsunami
Remember that off-campus access to these resources requires GALILEO password.
Gwinnett Tech is committed to meeting the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Standards and Guidelines stated in Section 508 and the technical standards. Please report any accessibility issues to your instructor or contact Lisa Richardson at 678-226-6691 or email her at email@example.com.
Chat with Librarians!
Non-Library Technical Issues
Contact the Library
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 8:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1pm
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 4 pm (remote service)
Please check the Library Calendars
Lawrenceville Campus Library
Alpharetta-North Fulton Campus Library